Lactose + MCC Pellets | Lactose + MCC Spheres | Lactose + MCC Beadlets
Lactose + MCC Pellets SPRAYSPHERES™ - NS Cores for Controlled – Release Formulations
Lactose + MCC Pellets Definitions:
- SPRAYSPHERES™ - NS contains not more than 92 percent of sucrose. Calculated on the dried basis. The dried basis. The remainder consists of corn starch as per the European Pharmacopoeia.
- Compliance with Ph. Eur., USP/ NF and JP.
- Produced in accordance with the cGMP.
Lactose + MCC Pellets Particle size specifications:
Particle size distribution (analyzed by laser diffraction) shows the symmetrical character of the distribution. The single model profile, associated a very homogeneous population of SPRAYSPHERES™ - NS.
Lactose + MCC Pellets Application:
Used as cores to be coated in the manufacture of dry pharmaceutical forms especially for controlled release & specially formulations.
SPRAYSPHERES™ - SP:Speciality Products
SPRAYSPHERES™ - SP base of sugar spheres and microcrystalline spheres coated with cationic polymers.
- Suitable for very low / high dosage forms and for drugs with a low therapeutic margin.
- Fillers for Dispersible Tablets.
- Used as cores to be coated in the manufacture of highly hygroscopic / soluble drugs / unstable drug.
- Using SPRAYSPHERES™ - Sp products are interesting into a transfer strategy of capsule with Pellets to tablets.