MCC Pellets | MCC Spheres | MCC Beadlets
MCC Pellets SPRAYSPHERES - MS Microcrystalline Cellulose Pellets Neutral pellets for sugar free products, highly soluble & controlled released formulation products
MCC Pellets Definitions:
- The SPRAYSPHERES - MS have been developed using microcrystalline cellulose (MCC) as base.
- Microcrystalline cellulose is purifies, partly devolymerised celloulose, prepared from alpha celloulose.
- MCC complying with Ph. Eur.
- Manufacturing in accordance with the cGMP.
MCC Pellets General properties:
- Nearly white hard, uniform and spherical particles. (sphericity degree average >90%)
- Very low friability level.
- MCC high physiochemical inertness improves the stability of the finished product.
- Insoluble in water, absolute ethanol, acetone.
MCC Pellets Particle Size Specifications:
- Minimum of 96% (w/w) of SPRAYSPHERES - MS are between the lower and the upper limits of the size stated on the label.
- The SPRAYSPHERS - MS selection is obtained by the decreasing size by sieving method.
MCC Pellets Application:
- Used as cores to be coated in the manufacture of dry pharmaceutical forms. It enables greater accuracy and consistency in drug layering and coating.
- Suitable for non-carcinogenic products.
- Adopted to controlled release or sustained release formulations SPRAYSPHERES - MS make it easy to produce spherical micro granules which has the most suitable size and dissolution profile to each specific purpose.